We are looking for committed, passionate people to be members of our team. We plan to expand in the future and will continue to seek out people who share our vision. If you are like-minded, come grow with us! Even if there isn’t a posting, don’t hesitate to apply, because finding someone who is a good fit for Atwater’s is our goal–you may be that someone. Please scroll down for current openings.
Atwater’s offer benefits such as group health benefits that includes medical, dental and vision to full-time and eligible part-time employees. Paid Time Off (PTO) is earned based on the hours you work for is available to both full-time and part-time employees. Other benefits include a staff discount, staff meal card and paid training.
HOW TO APPLY TO ATWATER’S?
- Download our application form (Microsoft Word Electronic form).
- Open the file and choose Save As to your form with a meaningful name or the original name.
- Enter/type your information in the shaded gray box. Use your mouse or the spacebar to mark and unmark the check-box.
- Once again choose Save when you are done filling the form.
- Attach your application to email HR@atwaters.biz. You could also include a cover letter, resume, references, etc.
If you prefer to fill out a hard copy of the application form, you can download and print the document. You can also apply in person at your location of choice. You can drop off the application at any of our locations, fax to 410.644.3410 or mail to:
Attn: Human Resources
Atwater's Naturally Leavened
2905 Whittington Avenue
Baltimore, MD 21230
The application form must be fully completed to be considered for a position; an application is required even if information is included on resume.
Atwater’s is an equal opportunity employer.
UPDATED AS OF: March 21, 2017
All positions are open until filled.
Soup Scooper (PT/FT)
Breakfast Cook (PT/FT)
Line Cook (PT/FT)
Line Cook (PT/FT)
Bread Baker (PT/FT)